Sumo.com is used by over 160,000 websites daily, reaching over 65,000,000+ people. Every month, 1 in 7 people in the world visit a site that uses Sumo!
Who You Are:
- You have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- You are passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- You are always up to date on the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- You are excited to create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of our Sumo products.
- You possess strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- You are just as good at telling a story as you are at computer science.
- Interface with Sumos product and design teams.
- Work with the product team to understand their goals, understand what features need to be prototyped and created, and explain research results.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows.
- Creating product prototypes.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Interface with the design team to answer any questions they may have to understand what they've built and designed.
- participate in brainstorming & give feedback on ideas.
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with proficiency and prototyping software (Sketch, Photoshop, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Presentation skills
- Strong Communication
- Sketch software
Read Full Job Description