2 days ago
• Work directly with the Firm’s CEO and collaborate with business executives to tackle key strategic and growth initiatives through a data driven, analytical and systematic approach.
• Provide financial analysis, presentation, and project management support to the CEO on topics that span across all Amherst business units including existing assets / businesses as well as new business ventures.
• Work with members across all levels of the firm in the analysis, documentation and execution of various capital transactions, including acquisitions, partnerships, financings and exit opportunities.
• Participate in internal and external stakeholder meetings, due diligence visits, and other interactions; summarize and drive necessary follow through actions.
• Prepare internal and external presentations, memos and pitch books including discussion materials for the Board and the Advisory Council.
• Analyze market research to evaluate prospective new investment opportunities or strategies.
• Interface with internal and external parties, such as senior management, operating partners, lenders, accounting teams, legal counsel and other market contacts as needed.
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.